When you think of plumbing emergencies, you might think about burst pipes, overflowing toilets, flooded basements and the like. If you have a plumbing emergency right now, you’re not alone. But once you call Excalibur Plumbing, your plumbing emergency becomes ours, a problem we’d be happy to resolve.
Our professional plumbers tackle plumbing emergencies every day. Here are the ones we handle most frequently:
- Clogged kitchen sinks: You’re doing the dishes and the sink becomes clogged. The water won’t drain and the sink is full of dirty water with food floating in it. This becomes an emergency because until it’s fixed, you cannot run the water or wash any dishes.
- Clogged bathroom sinks: The bathroom sink is clogged and now, no one can wash their hands, brush their teeth, or shave in the sink. It’s an emergency because you need the ability to use the bathroom sink for a multitude of reasons.
- Toilet clogs: If you have a clogged toilet, it becomes a major hassle real fast, especially if there’s only one toilet in your home. If a plunger won’t do the trick, it’s time to call in the pros. Don’t delay because an unresolved toilet clog can lead to structural damage, health hazards, foul odors, or even raw sewage backups.
- Clogged bathtubs: You’re taking your daily shower and dirty water rises up to your ankles – yuck. Hair and soap scum are usually to blame for bathtub and shower drain clogs.
- Leaky toilets: A leaky toilet can increase your water bill and damage your flooring.
- Leaky faucets: Leaky faucets can waste gallons and gallons of water per a day, spiking your water bill. They can also cause rust and hazardous mold.
- Leaky water heaters: If you discover a big pool of water surrounding your hot water heater, it could lead to property damage. The culprit could be a simple valve that needs replacement, or it could mean the unit is rusted through and in need of a replacement.
- The water won’t get hot: It’s no fun when you get in the shower, lather up in soap and discover the water won’t get hot. If there’s no hot water, it could be traced back to a plumbing leak or a water heater malfunction.
Related: Leaky Faucets Waste Water!
We often take our indoor plumbing for granted – we may not even think about it until something stops working. But like anything else in the home, plumbing needs to be maintained and nothing lasts forever. Fortunately, Excalibur Plumbing is here to handle any plumbing emergency that you might face. To schedule an emergency service call, contact us today.